I feel like I haven’t divulged too much of myself, so here we go:
I’m addicted to Pinterest.
I like to consider myself part of the “early adopters” phase of Pinterest and I still cannot get enough. For example, I’m currently wearing Marshmallow by Essie nail polish (pinned to BEAUTYful), my workout the other day was the Self 30-minute treadmill interval workout (pinned to Fit Fit), and my outfit today: brown boots, skinny jeans, hot pink cardigan and leopard scarf (pinned to Stylista) — all discovered on Pinterest. When I found out my cousin Todd would be in town from California and I offered to host dinner, it was a no-brainer that the recipe would come from Pinterest and it was unbelievable:
Tuscan Pasta With Tomato-Basil Cream Sauce
Recipe adapted from: My Recipes
- 1 (20-oz.) package refrigerated four-cheese ravioli
- 1 (24-oz) jar Classico Vodka sauce
- 1 (8.5 oz) jar Julienne sliced sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 medium-size fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: fresh basil strips
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour Vodka sauce into a medium saucepan. Add wine into saucepan.
- Stir in chopped sun-dried tomatoes and fresh tomatoes and 1/2 cup chopped basil, and cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Toss with pasta, and top evenly with 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish, if desired.